Friday, July 28, 2006

Family Unity Night - July '06

Well, I thought that this morning I would post something a bit more light hearted than as of late. Last night we had our July F.U.N. (Family Unity Night) at the home of one of our members. The theme was “Hawaiian” and was entitled – now get this – “Wanna Hawka Lugie” (can I even post that as a Pastor?).

What a blessed time with many new faces and opportunities not only to have some fun, but also to fellowship with many, talking about things of the Lord. I had a great time getting to know one of the newer attenders.

Today’s post will be told mostly in picture for they say a picture is worth a thousand words. The pictures are smaller here so as to take less time to load up, but if you click on them, you can see a larger version.

Thanks to the Nunley’s for all their hard work and making this a special night. (I am not sure that the children will ever want to have Family Unity Night anywhere else).


How about these tacky tourists? A couple of hams
Like Father like Daughter Total Craziness

How about a few more:

Am I getting wet? I am getting wet!
Am I having fun? What are they doing over there?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Pastor Ed

No comments: