Tuesday, March 27, 2007

An Apicoectomy Update

For any who are concerned, my wife's apicoectomy is done and over with. Our oral surgeon is a model of efficiency. My wife went into the procedure room at 9:01 am and came out at 9:13. It was amazing how quickly it all went and then how much pain ensues. In about 24 hours she should be feeling much better. Thanks for your concerns and prayers.

It was interesting to hear my son pray for her this afternoon saying, "...and Lord, please heal mom's mouth..." I trust that such was said only in reference to the dental procedure (as I know it was). Barring any new discovery, we are hoping that our dental woes have come to an end.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Pastor Ed

2 comments:

N. L. White said...

Others are praying that they are finished as well. Now if only those kids would stop breaking bracketts. ; )

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your dental woes are over soon.....

Wilm