Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm Back (sort of)

Hello all!

I cannot believe it has been over 10 days since my last post. Youth camp went well. It was a blessing to spend such time with the youth and see them grow (I pray that they continue) with regard to Biblical respect(toward God, toward God's church, towards God's people, towards all people and even toward our enemies).

At this time I am head deep in a backlog of emails, projects and just the regular rigors of catching up after being gone. I have a number of thoughts that I intend to post, but for now, please bear with me as I seek to get back on track.

On a lighter and joyful note - my lovely wife and I celebrated 18 years of marriage on August 6 (well, actually we celebrated on August 7). I cannot believe it has been 18 years - where does the time go? My in-laws graciously rented us a suite up on the Lodge at Whitney Mountain. After services on Sunday Evening, we drove up to the Lodge. Having missed the sunset, we got up at 5:45 am to watch the sunrise on the east facing balcony while reading our Bibles. I will try to post a couple of the 150 pictures I took of the beautiful sunrise.

Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines brighter and brighter until the full day.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Pastor Ed

No comments: