Saturday, September 30, 2006

Out-of-Pocket

So then, here's the deal. I am going to be out-of-pocket (euphemism for out-of-town) for the next week as I attend a Bible conference in Colorado. I know, I know - it's a rough life; but somebodys got to do it! I am looking forward to the time but will also truly miss the fellowship with my local church family.

Since I will find myself at 9,500 feet without cell phone reception and no convenient access to the internet, there will be no postings. I would encourage anyone reading this to look back into the archives.

Not exclusively, but at least toward the end of October, being that it is the anniversary month of the Reformation, I intend to do some posts along that theme when I get back. I hope to start posting again on October 10 or 11.

May the Lord bless you as you seek to faithfully follow Him!

Soli Deo Gloria,


Pastor Ed

No comments: