Wednesday, December 05, 2012

You Are A Christian!


It is such a blessing to be a born-again, regenerate, child of God.  It is also a blessing to carry the designation, "Christian" - "one of those....followers of Christ."  May our lives exude with Christ, that others could not help but say, "You are a Christian!"  What a testimony!  What monumental praise to our Elder Brother and Lord, to bear such a striking resemblance to Him that others cannot help but say, "You are a Christian!"  

And then, we answer, "Yes, I am a Christian, blood-bought by Him and loving to serve Him and His people! Let me tell you of Him and of His church for whom He gave His very life!  Let me invite you to join me and my brothers and sisters in Christ at church or at one of our Bible studies so that you may see that they are Christians too!"

No comments: