Monday, April 30, 2012

May I Be Relentless?

"...but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth." Acts 1:8

Be edgy; be radical; be revolutionary; be cutting edge....

Ummm....strike that; enough with the agitating, anarchist language.  While I like the word "relentless", I would simply pray this,  

"Lord, make me a man after Your own heart; an ambassador for Christ, a witness of the glories of Jesus."  

If people think I am radical, so be it.  If people call me revolutionary, so be it.  If I be deemed as edgy, oh well.  But that is not what I want to be.  That is not my goal.  Rather, I want to be a true, biblical Christian.  Yes, that should be my "normal" - a true and biblical Christian; telling others of the wonders of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  

Oh yes, grant me just one extra word please?!  May I be a true, biblical and relentless Christian to the glory of God!

No comments: