Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bogged Down!

There is nothing like being away from home and office for a few days. A nice, relaxing time to recoop and recover from the routine stresses of life. Being in Colorado, breathing that fresh mountain air and breaking the normalcy of my life was invigorating - that is until I came home.

Now I am not complaining. I am glad to be home and today was the first day I was able to get to my office. But the stacks of papers, the emails, the phone calls to be made - so much for refreshing. All this is simply a long way of saying that my blog has had to take a back seat for a couple of days. But I thought that some of you might appreciate some pictures of the conference. I took about 400-500 pictures, many of which made it onto the XL web site (
www.xlministries.org). So, while it may be cheating a bit, if you would like to see some of the pictures of the conference, please click on the link here:(http://www.xlministries.org/conf_pics.php). I suppose that this will at least save me some formating time and space on my blog. I hope to be back to some kind of routine soon!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Pastor Ed

No comments: