Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Entering the World of Blogging

Have you ever started doing something while having very little by way of knowledge concerning what you were doing? Well, starting this blog represents one of those times for me. I can only hope and pray that over time this could prove to be valuable for the congregation I serve, the people of God in general and is to the glory of God. I suppose only time will tell.

So then, in keeping with the purpose stated, let me begin with a very familiar but important passage of Scripture:

1 Corinthians 10:31
"Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

If the most mundane things of life (eating and drinking) are to be done for the glory of God, how much more ought this blog be done for the glory of God.

Please let me know what you think about such things.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Ed

No comments: